Welcome to the newly created useful and Interesting Section (Entertainment) at this part of the blog.
This Section features fun pages, hilarious jokes; funny video clips funny pictures, random interesting facts, wise thoughts, humorous quotes, personality tests, and more popular and entertaining humor. This site strives to provide the surfer with a positive, fun, and beneficial experience. The content of this page is carefully selected from various Websites, blogs and emails from friends etc.
Enjoy browsing. You can participate by submitting your stuff or by emailing me, the best and funniest. Meanwhile enjoy and benefit from design4web.wordpress.com 🙂
Common Interesting Facts
* If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
* If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
* The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
* A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
* A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
* Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
* The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.
* The flea can jump 350 times its body length. For a human, that would be equivalent to jumping the length of a football field.
* The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
* Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
* Butterflies taste with their feet.
* The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
* Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
* A cat’s urine glows under a black light.
* An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
* Starfish have no brains.
* Polar bears are left-handed.
* Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
|Computer Terms for WomenHARD-DISK Woman:
She remembers everything, FOREVER.RAM Woman:
She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.
HEIGHT OF ISOLATION: Two persons sitting side by side using emails to communicate with each other.
HEIGHT OF COWARDICE: Two persons fighting through emails.
HEIGHT OF HELPLESSNESS: Receiving no emails for a week.
HEIGHT OF FRUSTRATION: The email server being down.
HEIGHT OF CARELESSNESS: Writing a love mail and doing a ‘Send All.’
HEIGHT OF TIMEPASS: A person sending email to himself
HEIGHT OF EXPECTATION: Sending Indian cricket team an e-mail, wishing them to win a match
HEIGHT OF REPETITION: Forwarding an email to someone and receiving the same email forwarded back to you By some one in the receiving chain.
HEIGHT OF BROWSING: U r swimming in the water tank and shout ‘F1 F1 F1 ‘ instead of shouting ‘HELP’ when u are unable to swim…
For the World Record
SMALL WONDER: Harpreet Singh Mintu of Patiala rides the smallest racer bike in the world, at 1.5 feet, which has entered the Guinness World Records
After having failed his exam in “Logistics and Organization”, a student goes and confronts his lecturer about it.
Student: “Sir, do you really understand anything about the subject?”
Professor: “Surely I must. Otherwise I would not be a professor!”
Student: “Great, well then I would like to ask you a question.
If you can give me the correct answer, I will accept my mark as is and go. If you however do not know the answer, I want you give me an “A” for the exam. ”
Professor: “Okay, it’s a deal. So what is the question?”
Student: “What is legal, but not logical, logical, but not legal, and neither logical, nor legal?”
Even after some long and hard consideration, the professor cannot give the student an answer, and therefore changes his exam mark into an “A”, as agreed.
Afterward, the professor calls on his best student and asks him the same question.
He immediately answers: “Sir, you are 63 years old and married to a 35 year old woman, which is legal, but not logical. Your wife has a 25 year old lover, which is logical, but not legal. The fact that you have given your wife’s lover an “A”, although he really should have failed, is neither legal, nor logical.”